Why You Should Trust My Review
- Air Fryer Cookbooks: I have two best-selling air fryer cookbooks, Every Day Easy Air Fryer and Air Fryer Revolution, so you can feel confident in knowing that I use air fryers on a regular basis, I'm quite familiar with how they work and I know what makes a good air fryer.
- Experienced Reviewer: I've done various air fryer reviews in the past, so I have a wealth of knowledge about air fryers and what makes one better than another.
- Gadget geek!: I'm a self-proclaimed food tech enthusiast and have been known to purchase (and review) just about any kitchen appliance I can get my hands on.
Watch The Video
There are several different styles of air fryers that come in a variety of shapes. You can read more about this in my How To Choose An Air Fryer post. The Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets is a square shaped air fryer. Since it is square, it does take up more room than the egg shaped air fryers.
If you're curious on the actual dimensions of the Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets, they are:
- Inches: 11.8 x 13.8 x 12.6
Capacity is, in my opinion, the most important factor you should consider when you're buying an air fryer. This Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets has a capacity of 5.8 L.
While it says it can hold up to 6 quarts of food inside of the basket, this is deceiving. You will never want to stack food on top of each other to fill the basket completely. Here's why:
- Food will not crisp.
- Food will not cook evenly.
- It will take a tremendous amount of time for the food to cook.
Since you will ideally only place a single layer of food in the Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets, the square shape of the basket allows you to cook a large quantity of food at one time.
This Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets has many useful features. Here are some of the most noteworthy ones:
This Cosori Air Fryer comes with 10 cooking presets to make cooking even more simple. The presets it offers are:
- Frozen Foods
- French Fries
The beauty of this model of Cosori Air Fryer is that you can adjust the time and temperature for any of these presets to meet your specific preferences. For instance, if the preset for steak seems to cook too long or too hot to you, you can adjust the preset to always cook at the time and temperature that you prefer, instead of what it came preprogrammed as.
If you prefer to cook with recipes that have a specific time and temperature, you can also control cooking time this way. You can adjust the temperature by 10 degree increments and time by minute increments.
And if you want more delicious air fryer recipes to try, check out one of my air fryer cookbooks.
4. Ease Of Use
This Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets is so easy to use. Here's a quick walk through of how to cook in it:
- Place food in the air fryer basket.
- Press your desired preset or adjust time and temperature to fit your recipe.
- Close the air fryer basket.
- Press Start and allow to cook for half of the total time.
- Flip Food half way through cooking time.
- Finish cooking for the remainder of the time.
- Temp your food with a thermometer and serve.
5. Ease Of Cleaning
When I know I'm going to cook something especially messy or greasy, I prefer to add a layer of aluminum foil or 1/4 cup of water to the bottom of the air fryer basket to help make clean up easier.
DON'T SCRUB. Seriously. Don't scrub the basket or the inside of your Gourmia Air Fryer basket. This will remove the nonstick coating and make your food stick even worse in the future. Here's how I clean mine:
- Fill the basket and inner basket with warm water and dish soap.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a soft rag and wipe out any residue.
- Wipe down the outside of the air fryer.
As far as price goes, this Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets is a fairly affordable air fryer. When comparing it to air fryers with similar shape and capacity, it is also quite similarly priced.
In this case I would focus more on the value of this air fryer. The Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets allows you to cook a large amount of food at one time. This reduces the energy use when you compare the time and energy it would require to cook two batches of food in a smaller air fryer.
The Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets also comes with a larger variety of presets. If you or your family prefer to touch a button and walk away instead of programming your air fryer to cook at a specific time and temperature, this gives you more options.
And if you have someone in your house that is forgetful or just can't be bothered to learn different cooking times and temperatures for certain foods they make often, you can program one of the presets to cook their favorite food at the touch of a button, even if the food isn't what the picture on the preset is. For instance, you can adjust the shrimp button to cook your kid's favorite egg rolls or pizza.
Would I Buy This?
What is the perfect air fryer for one person may not be the perfect air fryer for another person. Here are a few helpful hints to help you decide if this air fryer is the right one for you.
Buy This If
- You have a larger family or like to have left overs.
- You like to cook with presets.
- Your kitchen has enough counter top space for another kitchen gadget.
Pass On This If
- You have a small family to cook for or tend to cook smaller portions.
- Prefer to set specific time and temperature for your recipes each time you cook.
- Have a smaller kitchen without much counter space.
Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets Pros
I really enjoy this Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets. There are a ton of pros to owning this air fryer. Here are some of my favorites:
- Large Capacity
- Easy To Use Presets
- Easy To Clean
Cosori Air Fryer with Programmable Presets Cons
There aren't many cons to this Cosori Air Fryer. If I had to change anything about it, it would be:
- Presets. Presets are a nice addition to this machine, but several of them seem redundant and unnecessary.
Other Useful Gadget Reviews
- Instant Pod Coffee & Espresso Maker
- Misen Santoku Knife Review
- Instant Pot Ace Blender Review
- Instant Pot Mini Duo Review
- Chef's Choice 615A Meat Slicer Review
- How To Use A Food Saver
- How To Choose An Instant Pot
- KitchenAid Nespresso Espresso Maker
- Instant Zest Rice Cooker
- Souper Cubes
- Skoy Dish Scrubbers
- Sous Vide Accessories
- Phillips Starfish Technology Air Fryer Review
- Nutrimill Artiste Review
If you found this Cosori air fryer with programmable presets review helpful, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook so they can read the review too.
Ease of Use
Ease of Cleaning
Leave a Reply