Tired of using the same old stinky sponges and overly abrasive brushes to clean your dishes? Sick of wasting a ton of money on paper towels? You'll be ready to throw them out after you grab some of these Skoy dish scrubbers.
Why You Should Trust My Opinion On These Skoy Dish Scrubbers
- Cookbook Author: I've written 5 Instant Pot Cookbooks and 2 Air Fryer Cookbooks so I've spent more than my fair share of time in the kitchen.
- Efficient: That's the only way I know how to do things in the kitchen. Who has time to waste when you're trying to get food on the table? I'm known for my ruthless efficiency and use the pot in pot cooking method every chance I get.
- Gadget geek!: I'm a self-proclaimed food tech enthusiast and have been known to purchase (and review) just about any kitchen appliance I can get my hands on.
How Absorbent Are They?
Something you may not know about trying to absorb liquid with a towel or cloth is that you should wet it first. This is because a damp towel reduces the surface tension between the cloth and the water and makes it easier for it to absorb water more easily.
These are so much more absorbent than the traditional kitchen towel. They claim they cab absorb up to 15 times their weight in liquid.
Do Skoy Dish Scrubbers Stain?
I have to admit I used to use flour sack towels to clean my kitchen counters. They absorb a ton and polish my countertops nicely, but they're white and have a tendency to stain easily.
That's why I decided to try the Skoy dishtowels. These are vibrant colors, so they hide tiny stains that may tend to stick when you're cleaning your kitchen counters.
How Easy Are They To Clean?
One of the things that I love most about these Skoy dish scrubbers is how easy they are to clean. If you're used to trying to get all of the icky leftover food and germs out of your kitchen brushes and sponges, you'll love how easy these are to clean. Here are two ways to do it:
- Pop them in the top rack of your dishwasher
- Throw them in the washing machine with your other towels.
What Are They Made Of?
A big factor in how easy they are to clean is what materials they are made of. These Skoy dish scrubbers are made of:
- Dish Scrubber
- food-grade non-toxic hardener
- Dish Cloth
How Durable Are They?
I have used my current Skoy dish scrubbers for over a year and they're still going strong. I spend a ton of time in the kitchen testing recipes for my cookbooks, so these kitchen towels and scrubbers have been through the wringer.
The only wear that I've noticed on them is that the scrubbers shrink just a tiny bit when they're washed since they are cotton and the colors on the scrubbers begin to fade with use. They're still very functional, just slightly less colorful.
How Easy Are They To Use?
They're dishcloths. How difficult can they be to use? That being said, I have used several dishtowels that were not very flexible and were too large and bulky to get in hard to reach places inside of some of my more complex shaped baking dishes.
These Skoy dish scrubbers bend and fold like a dream, making it easy to get all of the tiny nooks and crannies inside your favorite dishes.
Are They Safe For NonStick Surfaces?
The Skoy dish towels and scrubbers are perfectly safe for nonstick surfaces. This is largely attributed to the fact that they are made out of natural materials that aren't overly abrasive and food safe.
After you use one of these scrubbers, you'll be ready to toss your old abrasive brushes and dirty sponges out. Grab some of these Skoy dish scrubbers to prolong the life of your favorite nonstick pots and pans.
How Expensive Are Skoy Dish Cloths?
These Skoy dish scrubbers are incredibly inexpensive. They're no more expensive than any other dish towel, brush, or sponge you have purchased in the past.
Plus, with these super absorbent dish cloths, you'll save a ton of money that you spent on paper towels before.
Would I Buy This?
Not only would I buy this, I have purchased them several times. And I hope that you consider buying them too. Here are some of the pros and cons I've found when using these Skoy Dish Scrubbers:
Skoy Dish Scrubber Pros
- Safe for nonstick pans
- Easy To Clean
Skoy Dish Scrubber Cons
- Very colorful, which may not match your kitchen
- Shrink a small amount when washed
Want More Useful Gadget Reviews?
- Instant Pod Coffee & Espresso Maker
- Misen Santoku Knife Review
- Instant Pot Ace Blender Review
- Instant Pot Mini Duo Review
- Chef's Choice 615A Meat Slicer Review
- How To Use A Food Saver
- How To Choose An Instant Pot
- KitchenAid Nespresso Espresso Maker
- Instant Zest Rice Cooker
- Souper Cubes
- Skoy Dish Scrubbers
- Sous Vide Accessories
- Phillips Starfish Technology Air Fryer Review
- Nutrimill Artiste Review
If you found this review of the Skoy dish scrubbers helpful, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can order some Skoy dishcloths for themselves too.