My new Easy Keto cookbook is out! If you’ve ever wanted to get a quick healthy dinner on the table in 30 minutes, this is the Easy Keto cookbook that you need. Let me tell you what this book is about!
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS KETO COOKBOOK?
- Versatility & Variety. If you think eating Keto is just meat and cheese, I can't wait for you to see all of these recipes! There are dishes like Skillet Lasagna, Smoky Shrimp Scampi, Buffalo Chicken Casserole, French Garlic Chicken, Queso Fundido and so much more!
- Fast. 30 minutes. That's the beauty of this book easy, flavorful Keto meals that you can make from start to finish in 30 minutes or less! And you know how I know they're 30 minutes? Because I set a timer for each one before I began cooking and prepping.
- Healthy. It uses real food for real people. Fresh veggies, meat, and dairy. Every recipe is low-carb and Keto-friendly. It includes a dietary considerations chart if you’re dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free so you can pick what works for you.
- Beautiful photography. Sixty recipe photos so you know exactly what your finished dish will look like. Check out just a few of these below.
- Tested recipes. Most importantly? Every recipe is well tested so you know it works! Nothing worse than being hangry and finding out that dinner will be late.
WHAT TYPES OF RECIPES ARE IN THIS EASY KETO IN 30 MINUTES COOKBOOK?
Look at the images below to view the Table of Contents or the Dietary Considerations for this cookbook.
BUT NOT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY IS DOING KETO
I get it. It's hard enough to make one meal let alone two. But here's the thing. Almost all the recipes in this book just use regular, everyday ingredients like meat, vegetables, and dairy.
A few of the desserts do call for almond flour or coconut flour, and sugar-alternatives. But the rest of the book is just real food.
So I say you should make the food just as written. And then you should not tell anyone it's keto! Just say, "I've made a delicious meal in 30 minutes because I am a Kitchen God/Goddess!" and watch everyone enjoy their food.
Not even kidding. #trustUrvashi
You could accommodate the rest of the diners with adding in some carbs on the side, while just knowing they will like the keto food as is.
Take a look at the dishes included in the book, and tell me it's not delicious-sounding no matter how you prefer to eat.
It's dinner. In 30 minutes. You're welcome.
If you know of someone that would love some low carb recipes to add to their dinner rotation, make sure you share this post on Facebook or Pinterest so they can grab a copy too!
This post was originally published on December 3, 2019, at 6:12 PM.
Want More Tested Recipes?
Originally Published October 19, 2020