Guess what you guys? My new air fryer cookbook is out! If you’ve ever wanted to get a quick healthy dinner on the table in 30 minutes, this is the Air Fryer cookbook that you need. Let me tell you what this book is about!
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS AIR FRYER COOKBOOK?
- Versatility & Variety. If you think your air fryer is just for French fries and frozen things? Think again. 100 recipes without prepacked food. Everything from Korean Beef Tacos, Lebanese Muhamarra, Mexican Eloté, South Indian pepper chicken, Nigerian Suya, German rouladen, Thai green curry shrimp, to classic favorites like Ham and cheese biscuits, Pumpkin bread pudding, and chicken fried steak.
- Fast. Almost all recipes under an hour including prep and marinating times. Prep for 10 minutes, marinate and usually cook for 10 minutes. Seriously. You couldn’t get takeout faster than this.
- Health. It uses real food for real people. Fresh veggies, meat, and dairy. It also has 60 naturally low-carb recipes. It includes a dietary considerations chart if you’re dairy-free, nut-free, low carb, so you can pick what works for you.
- Beautiful photography. Sixty recipe photos so you know exactly what your finished dish will look like. Check out just a few of these below
- Most importantly? Tested recipes. Every recipe is well tested so you know it works! Nothing worse than being hangry and finding out that dinner will be late.