If you're like most people, you probably love the convenience of making your favorite frozen foods and quick snacks in your air fryer. Well, it's time to step up your game. Try one (or all 45+) of the best air fryer recipes to take your air frying game to the next level.
Why You Should Trust That These Are The Best Air Fryer Recipes Out There
- Air Fryer Cookbooks: I have two best-selling air fryer cookbooks, Every Day Easy Air Fryer and Air Fryer Revolution, so you can feel confident in knowing that I use air fryers on a regular basis, I'm quite familiar with how they work and I know what makes a good air fryer.
- Experienced Reviewer: I've done various air fryer reviews in the past, so I have a wealth of knowledge about air fryers and what makes one better than another.
- Gadget geek!: I'm a self-proclaimed food tech enthusiast and have been known to purchase (and review) just about any kitchen appliance I can get my hands on.
How To Use An Air Fryer
Using an air fryer is incredibly easy. That is one of the many enticing factors that convinces many people to purchase their first air fryer. A few minor steps may need to be adjusted depending on which brand and model you own or decide to purchase. For the most part, using an air fryer is as simple as this:
- Remove the air fryer basket
- Select cook time
- Set cook temperature (or select the appropriate preset if your air fryer offers this function)
- Place the ingredients for your air fryer recipe in the air fryer basket
- Close the air fryer basket
- Some recipes require flipping food halfway through the cooking cycle
- Remove food from air fryer basket after cooking time is completed
- Use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature of your air fryer recipe
What Can You Cook In An Air Fryer?
You will be astonished by how many different types of food you can cook in an air fryer. The days of using your air fryer to cook french fries and egg rolls may soon be a thing of the past once you discover how many delicious air fryer recipes there are.
If you're not overly familiar with using your air fryer and coming up with your own recipes, I would suggest starting with one of the amazing recipes on this list. They've all been tested and are guaranteed to come out perfectly with the help of your trusty air fryer.
Here are some of my favorite things to cook in my air fryer:
- Chicken wings
- Chicken thighs
- Pork belly
- Pork shoulder
So, 45+ air fryer recipes aren't enough? Check out one of my two best selling air fryer cookbooks!
What Can You Not Cook In An Air Fryer?
Just like with any other kitchen gadget, some things are more suited for cooking in the air fryer than other things. While you can cook nearly anything in your air fryer with the right air fryer accessories and modifications, here are a few things that you might consider using your Instant Pot or trusty skillets to cook instead:
- Cheesy dishes
- Thick cuts of meat
Is It Healthy To Cook In An Air Fryer?
The health benefits of air frying are quite substantial if you're trying to replace deep frying with air frying. Air frying drastically reduces the amount of grease and oil you use to cook some of our favorite foods.
In addition to being able to cook some protein rich foods in your air fryer, it's also great for roasting vegetables.
The Best Air Fryer Recipes
Read Some Air Fryer Reviews
- Cosori Air Fryer Review
- Ninja Foodi Review
- Instant Vortex Review
- Buying Guides
- Equipment Reviews
- Best Air Fryer Accessories
- Air Fryer Buying Guides
- Best Air Fryers of 2020
- Air Fryer Vs. Instant Pot - Which Should You Choose?
- Dash Compact Air Fryer
- The Science Of Air Frying
If you love this list of the Best Air Fryer Recipes, make sure you share them with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can try them too.
Originally Published November 20, 2020