When you start a new diet, you sometimes have to give up your favorite desserts and sweet treats. Luckily for you, if you’re doing the keto diet, a diet that focuses on high-fat and low-carb foods, you have some dessert options. Grab one of the delicious treats on my list of the Best Keto Desserts to satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 1. HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies
- 2. Keto Farms Maple Candied Pecans
- 3. ChocZero Dark Chocolate Keto Bark
- 4. Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
- 5. SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Snacks
- 6. HighKey Snacks Keto Brownie Bites
- 7. Quest Protein Cookie
- 8. Atkins Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownie Cookie
- 9. Low Karb Keto Cacao Nut Granola
- 10. SmartSweets Variety Pack
- 11. Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
- 12. Kiss My Keto Keto Gummies
- 13. FatSnax Keto-Friendly Cookies
- 14. Lily’s Chocolate Bar Variety Pack
- 15. Good Dee’s Sugar Cookie Mix
- 16. Ketonia Keto Coconut Macaroons
- 17. Legendary Foods Nut Butters
- 18. FatSnax Brownie Bites
- 19. SuperFat Keto Cookie Bites
- 20. The Original Keto Bars
Short for ketogenic, the keto diet is incredibly popular. It's all about consuming high amounts of fat and restricting carbs, all of which ultimately helps your body burn fat. With this diet, you don’t have to feel limited to only salads because there are so many delicious food options for you to choose from, especially when it comes to dessert.
We looked to Amazon because it carries a vast array of delicious and easy snacks that are delivered right to your door. Let’s take a look at the best keto desserts to buy, from low-carb ice cream to brownie mix.
1. HighKey Snacks Keto Mini Cookies
Do you sometimes crave milk and cookies as your dessert? One of the best keto desserts to buy are these mini keto chocolate chip cookies that you can have with a glass of your favorite unsweetened dairy-free milk. It creates the classic “milk and cookies” after dinner snack.
Per serving: 3g protein, 2g net carbs, 11g carbs, 13g fat, 140 calories
- You won’t believe that these are keto with how delicious they are
- Very crunchy
- Snackable size
- Two servings per package
- Can have a weird, strong, chemical aftertaste
2. Keto Farms Maple Candied Pecans
Do you crave a sweet dessert? Another one of the best keto desserts to buy on Amazon are these Maple Candied Pecans. They’re packed with everything that your sweet tooth is craving into a portion-controlled, convenient snack.
These pecans are crunchy due to their coating that’s like candy and make for a delicious dessert.
Per serving: 3g protein, 1g net carbs, 3g fiber, 7g Erythritol, 12g carbs, 20g fat, 190 calories
- Candy-like crunch
- Convenient, portion-controlled dessert
- Perfect for on the go
- Full of flavor
3. ChocZero Dark Chocolate Keto Bark
These are the best keto desserts to buy for those who think of themselves as a chocoholic. Having a chocolate bar as a dessert is probably the most pleasurable and simplest desserts you can have. With ChocZero’s keto bark, you’ll get the indulgence of great tasting chocolate without the sugar you can’t have.
Per serving: 1g protein, 2g net carbs, 13g fiber, 15g carbs, 10g fat, 120 calories
- Comes in a variety of flavors
- Great flavor that lacks the fake or artificial sweetener taste
- Portioned out for you
- There are some claims that this isn’t a keto-friendly dessert option, so use caution
4. Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
Brownies are a classic dessert that’s both delicious and fulfilling. Keto and Co have brought back the fun of making brownies but in a healthier way. This is one of the best-selling keto-friendly brownie mixes on the market today and only requires three ingredients.
You’ll find that these are just as good, if not better than traditional brownies, making them the best keto desserts to buy.
Per serving: 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 8g fiber, 16g carbs, 10g fat, 110 calories
- Easy to make
- Only requires three ingredients
- Reasonably priced
- 94% less sugar than leading brownie mixes
- Uses a sweetener called Wondrose, and a portion of that is corn fiber, which can spike your blood sugar
5. SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Snacks
What can you do if you need a fast dessert? Go for these SlimFast keto fat bombs. They taste just like a Reese’s peanut butter cup and are a great, quick keto dessert. That’s what makes them one of the best keto desserts to buy right now.
Per serving: 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 3g fiber, 7g carb, 8g fat, 90 calories
- Taste just like a Reese’s cup
- They don’t have a gross aftertaste
- No need to feel guilty eating one of these fat bombs
- Might not taste exactly like a Reese’s peanut butter cup
- Contains Erythritol, a sugar alcohol that’s not easily absorbed by the body
6. HighKey Snacks Keto Brownie Bites
Do you want a brownie, but without having to bake it? If so, these are the best keto desserts to buy. These bites of brownie made by HighKey Snacks are the best way of getting your chocolate fudge brownie fix.
These are crunchy and chocolatey and will satisfy your sweet dessert craving – whether you’re on the go or at home.
Per serving: 5g protein, 2g net carbs, 3g fiber, 11g carbs, 12g fat, 140 calories
- Quick and easy dessert
- Three flavors to choose from
- More like chocolate cookies
7. Quest Protein Cookie
There’s nothing better than having a chocolate chip cookie for dessert, is there? Not really, and if you get some of these Quest Protein Cookies, you’ll be able to enjoy a guilt-free dessert while getting 15g of protein at the same time!
Here’s a trick for you to try to make these cookies even better: microwave a cookie for a couple of seconds to have that fresh-baked, warm, chocolate chip cookie experience that you love.
Per serving: 15g protein, 4g net carbs, 9g fiber, 19g carbs, 17g fat, 250 calories
- Comes in a 12 pack
- Four different flavors
- Delicious when warmed up
- Almost no sweetness to the cookie
8. Atkins Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownie Cookie
If you’re searching for the best keto desserts to buy by a brand that’s well known for being low carb oriented, then check out these Atkins Endulge Nutty Fudge Brownie Cookies. Not only does Atkins know how to keep things low carb, but they’re also good at making delicious treats.
Per serving: 7g protein, 2g net carbs, 6g fiber, 18g carbs, 12g fat, 170 calories
- 12 flavors to choose from
- Very satisfying
- Might not be completely keto-friendly
- You only get five bars in a package
9. Low Karb Keto Cacao Nut Granola
Are you a fan of a dessert that has a crunch to it? Then this chocolate, crunchy granola is the best keto dessert to buy. You can enjoy this with your nondairy, keto-friendly milk products, or, if you have the carb reserves to indulge, you can try it with some of your favorite keto-friendly ice cream. Now that’s a treat!
Per serving: 5g protein, 3g net carbs, 4g fiber, 12g carbs, 17g fat, 190 calories
- Doesn’t taste low carb
- Tastes like nutty, cocoa Rice Krispies
- Very filling
- A bit pricey
10. SmartSweets Variety Pack
Peach rings. Sour patch kids. Swedish fish. These are candy classics! But those sugar-loaded candies are off-limits to keto dieters. That is until SmartSweets came along.
They promise to get rid of the excessive sugar to make it so you can indulge in some of your favorite candies without the guilt.
Per serving: 3g protein, 5g net carbs, 28g fiber, 33g carbs, 0g fat, 90 calories
- No artificial or bitter aftertaste
- Each bag is a serving
- Taste delicious
- They aren’t as keto-friendly as they claim to be
11. Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
In this quick-and-easy baking mix made by Keto and Co, you can make an entire batch of the best keto desserts to buy while on the keto diet in just a few minutes and with only a few ingredients. Just add apple cider vinegar, butter, and eggs.
Per serving: 4g protein, 1g net carbs, 13g fiber, 24g carbs, 11g fat, 130 calories
- Easy to make
- Delicious muffins
- Can be enjoyed in the morning as well as for dessert
- Can be tricky to bake properly
12. Kiss My Keto Keto Gummies
Do you miss snacking on gummy bears? There’s nothing quite like the fruity sweetness and chew of a gummy bear that makes them irresistible. While regular gummy bears are full of sugar and corn syrup, these gummies are perfect replacements.
What makes them even better is that a whole bag of gummies has the same amount of sugar as a single regular gummy bear.
Per serving: 0g protein, 3g net carbs, 12g fiber, 17g carbs, 2g fat, 50 calories
- Similar to a regular gummy bear
- One bag contains less sugar than a pack of regular gummy bears
- Small bags
- Expensive for what you get
13. FatSnax Keto-Friendly Cookies
It’s rumored that FatSnax made the first-ever keto-friendly fresh baked and soft cookies that are just as delicious as real cookies. If you find that cookies are your go-to dessert, these are the best keto desserts to buy.
You get lemony lemon, chocolate chip, and peanut butter cookies in this pack, so you’ll have a flavor for every craving you might have.
Per serving: 2g protein, 1g net carbs, 2g fiber, 6g carbs, 8g fat, 90 calories
- Really delicious
- All three flavors are amazing
- Not too sweet
14. Lily’s Chocolate Bar Variety Pack
Coconut dark chocolate. Salted almond milk chocolate. Almond dark chocolate. If you love chocolate, Lily’s is the keto brand you need to look into.
All of the stevia-sweetened chocolates made by Lily’s have no added sugar. Plus, with this variety pack, you’ll have the perfect dessert option for every craving with this keto chocolate.
Per serving: 4g protein, 3g net carbs, 11g fiber, 18g carbs, 16g fat, 180 calories
- Six flavors
- No bitter aftertaste
15. Good Dee’s Sugar Cookie Mix
Nothing can compare to a delicious, warm sugar cookie as a dessert. With this cookie mix, you’ll be able to make an entire tray of delicious cookies in minutes, with only a few ingredients.
Per serving: 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 3g fiber, 9g carbs, 5g fat, 70 calories
- You can get more than 12 cookies
16. Ketonia Keto Coconut Macaroons
Are you tired of having keto cookies and fat bombs for dessert? One of the best keto desserts to buy are these keto coconut macaroons. They’re full of dark chocolate and toasted coconut, and they’re baked to perfection to give you an amazing sweet treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Per serving: 3g protein, 1g net carbs, 4g fiber, 14g carbs, 11g fat, 120 calories
- Have a weird aftertaste
17. Legendary Foods Nut Butters
A spoonful of nut butter can work if you have a craving, but it’s hardly a dessert. That is unless you’re treating yourself to a Legendary Foods dessert-inspired nut butters.
They have a selection of over-the-top flavors, such as blueberry cinnamon bun almond butter, so you’ll always have an amazing flavor for dessert.
Per serving: 6g protein, 4g net carbs, 2g fiber, 11g carbs, 13g fat, 160 calories
- Several flavors to choose from
- Might not taste right to some people
18. FatSnax Brownie Bites
Keto brownies can be delicious but making a whole batch can feel daunting. So, if you’re on the hunt for a brownie fix, you should try these bite-sized ones instead of making a whole batch. You’ll get that fudge flavor that you love, all with keto macros that will work for your diet.
Per serving: 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 11g carb, 5g fat, 60 calories
- Tastes just like a fudge brownie
- It’s a single mini brownie in a serving bag
19. SuperFat Keto Cookie Bites
SuperFat has done the hard work for you and has created these delicious, keto-friendly cookies. They’re made from grass-fed butter and almond and have zero grams of added sugars. They are the perfect low carb dessert.
Per serving: 150 calories, 13g fat, 12g carb, 3g fiber, 3g net carbs, 4g protein
- Similar texture to Chips Ahoy
- No overpowering sweet taste
- Very crumbly
20. The Original Keto Bars
These were the first keto bars to have been made, and for the money you spend on them, they’re the best keto bar you’ll find. They have several different flavors to choose from, and they’re the perfect treat and keto snack when you want something sweet.
Per serving: 8g protein, 3g net carbs, 6g fiber, 13g carbs, 21g fat, 250 calories
- Four different flavors to choose from
- Comes in a ten pack
- Sweeteners can leave a bad taste
If you want to try a variety of different snacks without committing to a whole box check out Keto Krate. It's a monthly subscription of low carb snacks that offers different new and popular options to try.
Get a discount off of your first order by using this Keto Krate Coupon:
Would I Buy This?
When it comes to being successful with a low carb or keto lifestyle, it is important to find ways to avoid feeling deprived of your favorite foods. Even if you can't have the carb-filled, super sweet options that you are accustom to, you can still indulge in a way that fits in your macros.
I have to admit I am a little bit of a sugar fiend. I have lived a low carb lifestyle for years and some days the only way to stay on track is to grab one of these keto desserts that I have delivered to my doorstep straight from Amazon.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is yes, I would buy these snacks -- because I have and still do!
More Keto Items I Love
- The Best Keto Friendly Chips and Crunchy Keto Snacks
- Best Tasting Low Carb Pasta You Can Buy
- The Best Bariatric Protein Powders of 2020
- 23 Best Keto Snacks On Amazon
If you found this list of the Best Keto Desserts on Amazon helpful, make sure you share it with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can grab a few too.
Originally Published November 13, 2020
Ease of Use
Ease of Cleaning